Friday, November 13, 2009

How it all began.

First things First, I have never blogged before so if I make some terrible blogging breach of etiquette please tell me.....

So how did the idea of #ThatsMyBis aka My Twitter adventure come about? The simple answer is boredom!
I had to take holiday time off work or lose it, so I booked a week off. I didn't want to just laze around at home for a week so started asking Twitter for ideas of what to do. There were so many varied ideas I couldn't do them all and couldn't decide which were best. That's when the plan started forming. I decided I would let Twitter choose what I did for a day. Where I went,what and where I ate, what I did for entertainment etc etc.

#ThatsMyBis episode 1 was fun but I (and all the amazing Twitterers who participated) were underprepared. Also there were a few unforseen problems. I will post about that in the near future!

That's why this blog has been created (Thanks @flacatlady), so I, and anyone else interested, can start to prepare for #ThatsMyBis Episode 2 on Friday December 4th.

I'm not sure what to post next, the story of episode 1 or the loose details of Episode 2.

I'm sure you will be on the edge of your seats until I decide!

Bis

1 comment:

  1. Excellent post. I for one would like to hear the details, including pitfalls of #thatsmybis episode one.

    ReplyDelete